Tuesday 3 May 2016

My ever handy technology tool kit!



I was tasked with putting together an assessment of the tools that I deemed most useful in my ED271 class. This was not an easy task at first because I had been exposed to so many different types of tools by Dr.Cyrus. She had expanded my online world and gave me a plethora of tools that I could use to not only improve my education but the education of my future students. It is because of her and this class that I will make sure that technology is fully integrated in my Physical Education classroom. Everything we do today deals with technology, and in this day and age, education and technology are synonymous with one another.

1 comment:

  1. Hi:
    This is such an excellent assessment; I am, however, so surprised that you neglected to include a rating for each tool. So sad!
    -j-

    ReplyDelete